CBD Weight Loss Products for Sale - ShredCBD
Are you working hard to lose weight? Are you tired of diets that leave you burnt out and weak? Here's some good news: CBD can help make the fat burning process a whole lot easier.
If the latest clinical trials are anything to go by, CBD for weight loss is not a pipedream, it's actually been proven to work. This safe and revolutionary compound offers a whole wealth of fat-burning, belly-shrinking benefits.
CBD will help you:
- Stop weight gain – CBD has shown the potential to stop the body from storing more fat, preventing you from gaining more weight.
- Target fat stores for energy – CBD stimulates the oxidation and breakdown of fatty cells.
- Burn more calories - CBD ramps up your total energy consumption by mobilizing more mitochondria in your cells.
- Feel better and less stressed – CBD improves your mood, reduces inflammation, and enhances the quality of sleep, which will have a knock-on effect on other areas of your life, such as diet, weight loss, and exercise performance.
- Stop binge eating – CBD reduces food cravings, especially for carbs, helping you to slash down your caloric intake by making dieting easier and smoother.
What is CBD and How Does it Work?
If you've never heard of CBD, it's one of 100 cannabinoids found in hemp and the cannabis plant. (1)
It's a completely legal and safe compound that has no psychoactive effects, unlike THC. (2)
Most CBD (aka, cannabidiol) supplements today are either CBD isolates or full-spectrum extracts derived from cannabis or hemp.
In terms of fat loss, CBD isolate is seen as the most effective form of CBD – it's concentrated to have around 99% pure CBD.
When you take cannabidiol, your body's natural endocannabinoid system (ECS) activates. The ECS system is shown in studies to play a critical role in many of your bodily functions. This includes:
- Regulates inflammation – helping with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
- Supports the immune system – strengthening your resilience to pathogens
- Stabilizes mood – enhances your brain's neurotransmitters for improved stress resistance and mental well being
The endocannabinoid system also plays a key role in regulating your metabolism and hunger. (4)
So powerful are the benefits of CBD for weight loss, that researchers suggest that the endocannabinoid system could help treat diabetes, obesity, and other metabolic conditions. (4)
CBD and Weight Loss
There's one cannabinoid most of us have heard of. It's THC. This, in many parts of the world, illegal compound is well-known for its effects on your appetite. It gives you the munchies, which is why you're compelled to gobble up any food within your arm's reach when you're 'stoned'.
However, not all cannabinoids will drain your fat-burning motivation. In fact, there's another cannabinoid that works exactly the opposite way – suppressing your appetite. You've guessed it... it's CBD.
More and more studies show us that CBD, which is becoming increasingly popular in the health and wellness industry, can be a powerful weight loss aid on your journey.
One study, published in the journal of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, showed that CBD stimulates fat browning. (3)
Fat browning is a process where your body turns harmful white fat (associated with obesity) into brown fat cells. These hard-working cells actively aid fat loss through thermogenesis, a heat-production process where your body burns extra calories.
Not only that, but CBD also works to inhibit the creation of new fat cells, along with raising the number of mitochondria in your existing brown fat cells. For reference, mitochondria are small powerhouses in your cells that make energy. By stimulating the mitochondria, CBD is suggested to boost their fat-melting power even further.
CBD for Weight Loss – The Science
CBD is backed by science to aid weight loss in a number of ways. It doesn't just impact your metabolic rate (in essence, making your body extremely effective at burning fat), but also curbs your appetite and gives you the energy and focus needed for a successful weight loss.
With CBD, you'll find it much easier to stick to your diet and training, as this natural compound will improve your mood and motivation to go after it.
Coupled with the wealth of research around its other benefits, you'll find that CBD impacts not just your weight loss but your general life quality too.
So, what does the latest evidence say about CBD for weight loss? Here's some insight...
One of the main issues with obesity is insulin resistance. Normally when you eat food, several things occur;
- After eating, your blood sugar levels rise
- Your pancreas then releases a hormone called insulin which 'opens up' your cells to shuttle that sugar into them
- Your cells use the sugar (glucose) to create energy
But if the body constantly keeps getting excess glucose in the form of food, this natural system breaks down. Your cells can't take any more glucose, so they become resistant to the hormone insulin. Insulin levels keep rising as your body tries to 'force' more sugar into cells to avoid having too much glucose in the blood.
Eventually, your blood sugar levels plummet down from too much insulin. This leaves you feeling moody, lethargic, and tired. What's worse, this makes you crave more food to help bring blood sugar levels back up. And so the vicious cycle begins.
So, what does CBD have to do will all of this? It's been shown that CBD can help your body balance its blood sugar levels. It achieves this by boosting your cells' ability to take on more glucose. A 2018 study confirmed this, showing that cannabinoids like CBD, THC, and CBD work even better than metformin, a prescription pill for lowering blood sugar levels. (5)
Mitochondria are your body's energy factories. When insulin sends glucose to your cells, the mitochondria get to work and turn that glucose into energy. But when you develop insulin resistance, mitochondria stop functioning properly.
This is bad news because mitochondrial dysfunction doesn't just leave you sluggish, it also makes it harder to burn fat, and can negatively affect your health and vitality.
Once again, CBD comes to the rescue here. A 2016 lab study showed CBD's impact on fat cell metabolism. The study found a marked boost in mitochondrial function with the use of CBD. (4)
One of CBD's most-researched benefits is the suppression of inflammation. When your metabolism doesn't work properly, inflammation is always present.
As your pancreas attempts to produce more insulin, this produces overactivity, and consequently, inflammation throughout your pancreas gland. This chronic inflammation destroys beta cells that secrete insulin. Over time, this can inhibit your body's ability to produce insulin at all, leading to diabetes in the long-run.
Another recent study found that an overactive endocannabinoid system increases inflammation in our bodies. However, taking CBD corrects some of this dysfunction. (6) As CBD has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, it might promote healthy pancreatic function – potentially saving a person from more serious health complications.
As we've briefly mentioned, not all fat cells are the same. White fat cells are the most harmful type of fat. They build up around your organs and can impair organ function over time.
Brown fat cells are friendlier. They're often called baby fat. Because it's softer and easily converted by your body to heat and energy. White fat, on the other hand, is much harder to get rid of.
One of the studies mentioned above also reported that CBD stimulates certain gene expressions in „white“ fat cells – „browning“ them in the process. (4)
This is a very promising mechanism that shows CBD's ability to turn your white fat cells into brown fat cells, effectively aiding weight loss and overall health.
Another finding of that study was that CBD also has the ability to suppress the creation of new fat cells. Which just adds to its long list of 'fat-destructive' effects.
Another factor in obesity is liver cell damage. Your liver is involved in countless processes in the body, including the conversion of stored energy to usable energy.
Stressing your liver by ingesting lots of fructose (e.g. processed fruit juices), can have disastrous effects on your liver. It can even lead to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. However, CBD is shown to help in this regard as well.
A 2015 clinical trial found that non-psychoactive cannabinoids, such as CBD and THCV, improve metabolic function and reduce the build-up of triglycerides in the liver. (7)
What's more, these cannabinoids improved insulin sensitivity and reduced blood pressure in people with type 2 diabetes. Most of these benefits are suggested to stem from CBD's potent anti-inflammatory qualities.
One of the key reasons why people use CBD for weight loss is thanks to the compound's natural appetite suppression effects.
By reducing food cravings CBD will help you cut back on your calorie intake. This will, in turn, help you avoid ingesting more fuel than your metabolism can burn in a day.
In a 2012 animal study, the researchers found that CBD positively affected rats' feeding behavior – significantly reducing the amount of food that they ate on a daily basis. (8)
ShredCBD is the current market leading 'CBD for weight loss' formula for this year. Featuring a science-backed ingredient profile with pure hemp CBD isolate, Garcinia Cambogia, and Green Tea extract. It targets multiple aspects of fat loss – including mood, sleep, energy levels, fat metabolism, and appetite.
Key facts about ShredCBD:
- Convenient – delivered in easy to take capsules for fast, simple, and effective absorption. Making it more convenient than CBD oils for most people.
- No side effects, just fast results – ShredCBD doesn't have any stimulants which cause jitters, it only uses highly researched and natural ingredients
- Extra fat burning edge – ShredCBD combines the powerful CBD with the metabolism-boosting green tea extract and appetite-curbing Garcinia Cambogia
- Legal and clean – ShredCBD contains a pure and non-psychoactive hemp CBD isolate that's been used by athletes and professionals around the world
ShredCBD is cGMP approved and manufactured in the USA using state-of-the-art technology. Most importantly, its natural formula is scientifically dosed to give you a safe and effective fat burning edge.
Conclusion on CBD Products for Weight Loss on Sale!
Based on the available scientific data, CBD for weight loss seems to be a fully legitimate claim. Which can't be said for most trendy „fat burning pills“ that have come before it.
As shown above, there's plenty of evidence suggesting that CBD will help you get a leaner, healthier physique by improving your metabolism, suppressing appetite, and promoting balanced mood and energy levels.
Plus, you can safely combine CBD with other supplements to enhance its fat-burning effects even further.
Even if you aren't taking CBD for weight loss, this safe and legal compound has been shown to help other aspects of health – including anxiety, sleep, chronic pain, muscle recovery, and depression. That's why more and more athletes and professionals around the world take full advantage of it.
- The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research. (source)
- Psychoactive constituents of cannabis and their clinical implications: a systematic review. (source)
- Cannabidiol promotes browning in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. (source)
- Anti-Obesity Effect of the CB2 Receptor Agonist JWH-015 in Diet-Induced Obese Mice. (source)
- Time-dependent effect of phytocannabinoid treatments in fat cells. (source)
- Role of the endocannabinoid system in diabetes and diabetic complications. (source)
- Two non-psychoactive cannabinoids reduce intracellular lipid levels and inhibit hepatosteatosis. (source)
- Cannabinol and cannabidiol exert opposing effects on rat feeding patterns. (source)